1. Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water or on a low heat in the microwave for 30 second blasts, stir between each blast until fully melted.
2. Pour the melted chocolate into the base of a Swiss roll tin, which has been lined with greaseproof paper.
3. Cream the sugar and butter together.
4. Add in the egg, mix well, then gradually add in the Coconut, Cherries and Sultanas.
5. Spread the coconut mixture evenly over the layer of melted chocolate.
6. Pop into the oven on GM 2/100c for 45 mins or until golden brown.
7. Leave to cool on the baking tray before covering with cling film and popping into the fridge until the chocolate has set.
8. Once it is set you can chop it up into chunks as big or as small as you like!
I think it tastes best munched straight out of the fridge, but you can store it in a tin for up to two weeks!